Instant Personal Loan Schemes
HDFC Bank offers instant loans online for selected customers who have a pre-approved offer from the bank. To avail of the loan, you can check the eligibility for an instant loan online or at select branches of HDFC using a personal loan eligibility calculator.
24×7 Personal Loans by Axis Bank is a personal loan scheme through which you can avail funds instantly. To avail of instant loans, you must be a pre-qualified Axis Bank customer having a good repayment history. You can avail of instant loans for a loan amount ranging from ? 50,000 to ? 15 Lakh
ICICI Bank offers instant pre-approved loans if you are an ICICI Bank customer with a good credit history. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, the funds for pre-approved personal loans are directly disbursed into your account in just 3 seconds.
- Fill personal loan application form at MyLoanCare where you have to enter details like name, number, income, residence, existing loan and other details.
- You will then be contacted by MyLoanCare loan officer, who will assist with loan sanction and disbursement procedure to ensure a smooth loan application process and fast turnaround.
- You can also upload documents online after submitting the application at MyLoanCare for a quick sanction.
- Finally, the loan will be disbursed in the account within a few hours or in up to 1-2 days.
Guide/Tips to get Instant Approval for Personal Loan
Instant personal loans are meant to be granted in no time to an existing bank customer. Thereby, you can get a personal loan with quick processing by getting it sanctioned prior to document verification. These loans are granted based on your existing relationship with the lender.
- Ensure maintaining a good relationship with your existing bank by paying off dues and instalment on time. If you are a savings account holder, ensure that you maintain the minimum required balance per month. This way, the lender develops trust in you and grants you an instant loan based on your financial credibility.
- Ensure making credit card payments on time. Also, maintain a good balance between no use and excessive usage of your credit card.
- Maintain a good credit score. The best way to ensure any party of your financial stability is to maintain a good credit score above 700. This way, banks feel no hesitation in lending you an instant loan without documents.
? What is an instant loan?
Instant loans are quick loans that can be availed by filling an online loan application form or by opting for pre-approved loan offers by banks to their existing customers or customers with a good CIBIL score.
? How can I get a personal loan instantly?
You can apply for an instant loan online by visiting the website of the bank or MyLoanCare and filling the required details in the loan application form. Upload your documents online and wait for approval. Track the status of your loan online in the customer login area of MyLoanCare.
? How to get a quick and easy personal loan?
To get a quick & easy personal loan, apply for an instant personal loan through mobile apps such as Early Salary, Paysense & MoneyTap. Alternatively, you can also avail of instant loans through the MyLoanCare app or website.
? How do I get pre approval for a loan?
Most of the banks provide Pre-approved Personal Loans to the existing customers. You can also get a pre-approved personal loan if you have a good credit history and repay the existing loans on time. Apart, it is important that you maintain a good debt-income ratio as specified by the banks.